While every car can go fast, most models take a little while to get up to speed. That’s never an issue with a Porsche, however. These luxury vehicles are built to be speed machines.
If you’re looking for a car that will quickly respond when you hit the gas pedal, the 2022 Porsche 911 is for you. While they’re all incredibly quick, each trim has a different engine and different zero-to-60 mph times.
- Porsche 911 Carrera: This base trim comes with a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produces 379 horsepower and 331 lb.-ft. of torque. This can go from zero to 60 mph in four seconds.
- Porsche 911 S: The S trim comes with a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder that offers 443 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque. It will get you from zero to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds.
- Porsche 911 GTS: The engine in the GTS is also a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder, but this one offers 473 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque. That zero-to-60 time is cut to 3.2 seconds with the GTS.
- Porsche 911 GT3: The GT3 comes with a 4.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produces 502 horsepower and 346 lb.-ft. of torque. It also goes from zero to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds.
- Porsche 911 Turbo: With the Turbo trim, you will get a twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter six-cylinder that pumps out 572 horsepower and 553 lb.-ft. of torque. It will go from zero to 60 mph in 2.8 seconds.
- Porsche 911 Turbo S: The Turbo S also has a twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter six-cylinder engine that generates 640 horsepower and 590 lb.-ft. of torque. This one will go from zero to 60 mph in 2.8 seconds as well.
You have to take the Porsche 911 out for a test drive to see just what it can do out on the road, and you can do that at Porsche Jacksonville.